Thursday, September 9, 2010

Save Levi's 504 Juniors' Tilted Straight Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
Good news: it fits, comes in sensible washes, has no frills, is a well designed straight leg jean with a low-but-not-too-low rise. Bad news: I can't wear them outside because the zipper slides down on its own constantly. It's not like I'm an idiot and can't figure out a zipper. My other jeans don't leave me airing out my business. Replace the zippers or go to button fly, Levis, and this would be a near perfect jean.
Get more detail about Levi's 504 Juniors' Tilted Straight Jean.


!!1 Tape Drives Quantum External Right Now !!1 350z Bras Get It Now! Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links